Invisalign® is the latest revolutionary treatment to correct teeth that are protruding, crooked, misshaped, or even gaps in between teeth. These clear braces are not like traditional braces. They offer convenience, comfort, and allow the user to remove them when eating, flossing, or brushing. Invisalign® braces use the same principle as traditional metal braces.
The most important difference is that these braces are almost invisible to the eye and will not compromise the patient’s facial aesthetics. LaserDentalAssociates.com is a leader in providing this orthodontic treatment. A comprehensive diagnosis will be discussed with you for your Invisalign® treatment plan. Invisalign® is made of clear medical grade plastic. It is custom made from a mold impression taken of your teeth. Each set of aligners you will receive is especially made to fit each individuals needs.
Patients receive a set of plastic aligners, each one made to be used for about two weeks. Little by little, each new set will move the teeth into the proper bite position. The results can be seen in as little as 5 months if there is minimal correction needed. Below is a list of basic and advanced treatments offered through the use of Invisalign®.
• Generalized spacing and over crowding
• Orthodontic relapse Advanced Treatment
• Correction of deep bites, open bites
• Preprosthetic treatment including set up for veneers, implants, crown and bridge
• Arch expansion (Dental expansion)
• Cross bites
• Large spacing and crowding
• Class II and Class III, pre-surgical orthodontics
• Lower incisor and bicuspid extractions Besides being almost invisible, being removable is one of the greatest advantages to Invisalign® braces.
You can remove them for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing. This allows your treatment process to be more hygienic and comfortable than traditional braces. Being able to take the aligners out for eating and cleaning simplifies these activities. This makes it an excellent choice for patients who may be unable to clean correctly around fixed braces. Contact LaserDentalAssociates.com to schedule your appointment with an official Invisalign® provider.