Dentists near Clinton Township provide a wide selection of dental care services for new and existing patients
At the practice of LaserDentalAssociates.com, Drs. Rosner and Pepa are available to assist patients with a variety of dental concerns, including overall oral health and wellness. Services are provided to patients near the area of Clinton Township in the community of Sterling Heights, Michigan. Our dentists are members of the Michigan Dental Association and the American Dental Association and offer a selection of dental care services for patients to choose from to achieve and maintain a healthy smile for life!
What services are available for overall care?
At the foundation of a beautiful smile is overall oral health and wellness. This can be achieved with the help of our professionals at LaserDentalAssociates.com. Our two dentists have the experience to provide services that ensure problems such as periodontal disease and tooth decay are not a problem and can walk patients through the ways in which they can keep their smile attractive. Below is just a small sample of the treatment care options available to patients in our state-of-the-art dental facility:
- Cleanings – dental cleanings can help patients keep decay and disease from overtaking the smile. While patients are urged to care for their smile at home with brushing and flossing after each meal, we also help when it comes to cleaning the hard-to-reach areas of the smile, including the molars in the back part of the smile. We use amazing technology that can get plaque and tartar from all the nooks and crannies of the mouth to ensure complete cleanings.
- Evaluations – the American Dental Association recommends that patients visit their dentist at least twice a year, or every six months, for a dental cleaning and evaluation with their providers. This ensures that problems that develop can be diagnosed and treated as early as possible to avoid further damage to the smile. Evaluations are done with a physical evaluation of the teeth and gums, as well as x-rays that can be used to check for conditions that may not be visible to the naked eye.
- Dental fillings – cavities can leave large, deep holes in the smile that can reach the dental pulp inside and cause an unwanted and painful infection. Patients with cavities may also notice sensitivity of the teeth when they enjoy sweets such as chocolate. These conditions can be treated with the placement of composite resin fillings to stop the decay and seal the tooth appropriately.
- Dental crowns – there are times in which patients may need certain dental restorations such as dental crowns to restore their smile. Dental crowns are ceramic restorations that can be made while patients wait with our CEREC technology available in our office. These restorations are like “caps” that can be bonded over the natural tooth structure to add an extra layer of strength and protection if a tooth has become brittle or weak.
- Root canal therapy – if patients are struggling with a painful infection in the mouth, they may be treated with root canal therapy, or “endodontic therapy.” This procedure requires the dentist to access the inner dental pulp of the tooth to remove it and disinfect the inner canals before sealing off the tooth. Root canal therapy is done with proper sedation and anesthetics to ensure patients are comfortable from start to finish and can be a great way to salvage a natural tooth.
- Periodontal therapies – if patients have been diagnosed with gum disease, they may need periodontal therapies. These are specialized treatments to control the infection and bring the smile back to health and wellness. It may include thorough cleanings, scaling and root planing, and antibiotics, depending on how severe the condition has become.
Schedule a visit with Drs. Rosner and Pepa today!
At LaserDentalAssociates.com, we pride ourselves in offering new and existing patients near the area of Clinton Township with the services they require to look and feel their best by targeting what others will notice first: the smile! A healthy smile is a beautiful one, and patients who have a smile they are proud to share with others can boost overall self-confidence. We welcome patients in the area of Sterling Heights, MI to book an appointment with our staff by calling 586-838-2017. We are conveniently located in Suite 800 at 36150 Dequindre and provide convenient hours during the week and every other Saturday for active and busy families.
Back to Blog Page