Patients ask about financing options for restorative procedures at Sterling Heights dental practice
At Laser Dental Associates in Sterling Heights, we believe in providing many choices regarding dental treatments. We recognize the importance of making the right decision so we provide as much information as possible during every step of the process. Many of our patients ask about the types of restorative treatments we provide as well as their options for financing. We are happy to explain.
Rejuvenating the smile
We provide the following services to restore health and beauty to the smile:
- Veneers – We place wafer thin porcelain shells on the front of the teeth. Our beautiful porcelain veneers can treat gaps between teeth, chipped or cracked teeth, slightly crooked teeth, and heavy tooth discoloration.
- Dental crowns – We place crowns on teeth to strengthen and protect them. We use porcelain crowns to protect natural teeth after root canal treatments. Porcelain is strong, durable, and stain resistant.
- Dental bridges – These restorations include artificial teeth to fill the gaps from missing teeth. Bridges can be ideal for one or a few missing teeth.
- Dentures – We can provide solutions for partial to complete tooth loss with our customized dentures. Dentures can restore the ability to chew, speak, and bite properly.
- Dental implants – These restorations serve as tooth roots and restore function to the smile. After we place the dental implants, we allow time for the jawbone to heal. Then, we complete the restorations with porcelain crowns. Dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care and maintenance.
All of our tooth restorations can boost your confidence and provide naturally beautiful enhancements to your smile.
Paying for tooth restorations
We do not want cost to keep you from seeking the appropriate dental treatment. Therefore, we provide affordable care and multiple payment options. We can explore financing options to ensure you receive the care you need. Several finance plans and companies offer various choices to meet the budget and credit limit requirements of patients seeking restorative treatments.
At Laser Dental Associates, we understand the importance of knowing the cost factors and payment options for any dental treatment. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have during a consultation appointment. Schedule yours by calling 586-838-2017 today.Back to Crowns Page